All personal information provided to LATCH falls strictly under the Privacy Act 1988. In this policy, the use of the words ‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’, ‘Latch’, ‘Latch Apparel’ refers to ‘LATCH APPAREL CO PTY. LTD.’ (ABN: 15 607 420 842). Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to our valued customers and users.
Collection of personal information can occur under the following circumstances:
- When you access or use our website, your IP address is automatically recorded
- Through communication and correspondence including electronically (such as email), direct mail, phone or by any other means
- When you complete orders, registrations, subscriptions, returns/exchanges or requests by means of phone, in person, email or other electronic means
- Any recruitment procedures that require the collection of personal information
Collection of personal information can also occur through third parties:
- Retailers who stock our products (please refer to their own privacy policies)
- Suppliers who ship to you directly (in such case, only your name, email address, billing address and delivery address are recorded.)
- During the recruitment process from other employers (e.g. nominated referees)
Purpose of collection of personal information:
- To provide products and services that are requested from us, including purchases and purchase updates thereafter
- To communicate with our clients and customers
- To create orders, shipping labels, transactions, invoices and any further requested documentation
- For business and marketing purposes, including on social media platforms
- To further improve and develop our products and services, including our dealings with our clients and customers
- To protect our legal interests and fulfill our regulatory obligations
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa and MasterCard.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.