Terms & Conditions
Please read the following ‘Terms & Conditions’ carefully before using the www.latchapparel.com website; this includes prior to placing an order. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’. In this document, the use of the words ‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’, ‘Latch’, ‘Latch Apparel’ refers to ‘LATCH APPAREL CO PTY. LTD.’ (ABN: 15 607 420 842). Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to our valued customers and users.
- Latch Apparel Co. reserve the right to refuse service (including the selling of our products) to anyone for any purpose at any time.
- Latch Apparel Co. does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- In no case is Latch Apparel Co. and its associates responsible for any electronic misfortunes (including, but not limited to, loss of data and virus attainment) that occur during the use of this website.
- All listed products (aside from such labelled as ‘Sold Out’) are available for purchase. However, in the rare event of supplier difficulties or because products are no longer in stock or priced incorrectly, we are not obliged to sell you such products and will refund any received amounts immediately.
- Although depicted as accurately as possible, listed products may not appear as seen on screen due to varying monitors and photographic effect.
- Prices that are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) include GST unless stated otherwise.
- Your cardholder will be responsible for converting the AUD amount into your local currency. You will be responsible for any conversion or bank fees incurred as a result, as well as any customs or international duty fees.
- Final order price will appear after calculating all necessary shipping costs.
- Prices on the website are subject to change anytime without prior notice.
- We are unable to make adjustments on finalised orders. Any orders paid for is considered a finalised order. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. If you have made a mistake during the ordering process, please notify us immediately. Latch Apparel does not take responsibility for any orders that are not properly received due to an incorrectly provided address.
- Shipping will only be initiated once full payment for the order is received. Purchased products will be delivered as soon as possible once funds are received, however, please allow up to 5 business days for your order to be confirmed and packaged prior to delivery. This timeframe can vary during public holiday periods due to higher demand, your patience is appreciated.
- Australian deliveries are usually received within 3-7 business days after shipping, whilst international orders can expect to receive their order within 12-14 days of shipping. Please note that the delivery time for international orders can be affected by customs, depending on your country's policies. These suggested delivery times are intended as a guideline and we cannot guarantee that your products will arrive strictly within these timeframes.
- The delivery/transit time is dependent on the postage service and the size of your order. We use a combination of Australia Post, Shippit and DHL.
- Latch Apparel Co. is not responsible for any unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages during the time of transit. Although we will do our best to assist the customer regarding these events, the postage service is ultimately responsible for such occurrences.
- Shipping costs are subject to change anytime without prior notice.
- We highly encourage our customers to join and engage with us on social media, especially through uploaded content using the hashtags #LatchApparel and #LatchNLoad. We use these platforms to communicate with our customers.
- We welcome users to share content with our products, however we ask to be credited if you repost or share images owned by us. We will always credit the users of any content we repost if such content matches our feed.
- We will not tolerate any negative behaviour such as abuse, bullying or foul language intended either at the brand or other valued users/customers. Users who do not abide by these standards may be blocked or deleted.
LATCH APPAREL CO PTY. LTD. reserves the right to modify and change the recorded ‘Terms & Conditions’ at any time. Any changes to this policy will be available to view on our website and will be effective immediately.